Travel Permits

All teams travelling outside of Canada for competition are required to complete Softball Canada's Travel Permit.


Step 1: Download and complete the travel permit in full. It is mandatory that you send the form back in WORD format. 

Step 2: Email the completed Travel Permit to so Softball Manitoba can sign the form. 

Step 3: Softball Manitoba will email the signed form to Softball Canada and cc the person who emailed the form in. 





  • The travel permit is not a form of insurance. Softball Manitoba recommends that anyone travelling to the USA purchase personal travel insurance. 
  • All players and coaching staff that are registered on Ramp are covered under Softball Manitoba's Accident and Liability Insurance. 
  • Accident and Commercial General Liability is covered in the USA same as it would in Canada. For those travelling outside of Canada, coverage  will apply while participating in a sanctioned event in conjunction with the sport (softball). The accident policy will cover if a registered player gets injured while participating in the sport and CGL policy will respond if there is an incident where a participant gets sued for an incident (not excluded) that occurred while participating in the sanctioned event.
  • If there is an injury, MB Health would be 1st, then Markel accident policy.
  • Markel is no longer offering out of province travel insurance which could be obtained by Blue Cross, Manulife etc.  or individuals may have their own medical coverage through work. So, if they get sick, car accident, fall off a bike, no coverage would apply.



RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information